|Origin and taste are the qualities that Tandoi guarantees. This result is due to the careful selection of raw materials and use of innovative technologies. A commitment that is integral to the corporate mission and that are constantly renewed. An imposing structure, with innovative technologies capable of milling 1000 tonnes of grain per day, for a total of 300000 tonnes of wheat a year. First in Italy to use the debranning technology applied to soft wheat and durum wheat, which preserve the health quality of flour and semolina as well as the integrity of native biological components essential.||The thread that runs through the entire production of mills Tandoi is the naturalness and authenticity of its products. Whole process is strictly applied the HACCP system also supports certification according to ISO 9001 and International Food Standard schemes. The entire production: flour, semolina and pasta, is distributed in Italy for about 75%, and Europe and around the world for the remaining 25%, with its own brands and private labels of global significance.|
|Official website Tandoi|
|"Napoletana Verace" Flour
Some months of preparation, study and experimentation by Molini Tandoi in collaboration with the A.V.P.N. have reached the goal of an ambitious project: the production of "Napoletana Verace" Flour, a product for professional use that meets the requirements of the specification for the production of "Verace Pizza Napoletana" - Traditional Specialties Guaranteed - STG. The "Napoletana Verace" Flours plan have already passed the tests of AVPN master pizza makers, known for the severity and strict parameters to which they refer for their evaluations. Aspect that makes this really special "Napoletana Verace" flour, in the range of professional productions Tandoi, lie in different management capabilities designed to get a dough product which has constant features over time, fundamental to all operators wishing to offer an high quality product and the achievement of the collective mark " Verace Pizza Napoletana". The market launch of "Napoletana Verace" Flours, a new product and a new brand of Molini Tandoi is coming up. The collaboration between Molini Tandoi and AVPN will be able to amaze the public sector with a product characterized by high quality standards.