Making the True Neapolitan Pizza in your pizzeria by using a gas oven, become a member by following the defined steps.
a) Is your Gas Oven approved by AVPN? Click here to see the approved gas oven supplier
b) Do you have the documents attesting you can't install a wood-fired oven?
If you fulfill these 2 conditions and in your pizzeria you make the True Neapolitan Pizza learn more about how becoming a member of AVPN.
5 STEPS TO GET THE AVPN GAS OVEN CERTIFICATION
1) Review the AVPN Interntional Regulations click here. Cooking process and temperatures specified for the wood-burning oven must also be observed for the gas oven.
2) The following documentation is required:
3) The completed documentation will be reviewed in Naples, Italy. The directory board will examine and approve or decline it . (This process is at least 30 days)
4) An inspection of the restaurant will be conducted for the approved application, by a delegate of the AVPN.
5) Upon approval you'll receive the certification and exterior signage for Neapolitan Pizza with Gas Oven. This process is at least 30 days. Canada and the United States of America contact the VPN Americas, email@example.com