Ooni Karu 16
The Ooni Karu® 16 oven takes the most versatile Ooni outdoor cooking experience and brings advanced technology to the pizza party. With multiple fuel options, try using wood and/or charcoal for the joy of the pizza purist experience and a subtle wood-fired flavor, or go for a low-maintenance cooking experience with an Ooni Gas Burner – sold separately. Thanks to new design features, make 16-inch pizzas while enjoying better temperature control, more fuel-efficient air flow, increased oven insulation and better visibility. After just 15 minutes of preheating, you’ll be cooking at 950°F / 500°C, making flame-cooked pizzas in 60 seconds, perfectly seared Tomahawk steaks, grilled veggies and more with the Ooni Karu 16 oven.
The first and only pizza oven to be ‘Recommended for Domestic Use’ by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana, the acclaimed international authority on true Neapolitan pizza.
- Fuelled by wood or charcoal out of the box or by gas with the optional Ooni Gas Burner for Ooni Karu 16 – sold separately.
- 15 millimeter thick cordierite pizza stones with a 16.7 inch / 42.5 centimeter wide cooking surface makes up to 16-inch pizzas, retains the heat needed for professional-quality-pizzas and recharges quickly.
- Carbon steel shell with a high temperature-resistant powder-coated finish offers improved insulation and weather resistance.
- New full glass oven door design with ViewFlame™ technology reduces soot build up, improves internal visibility and has increased insulation.
- New hinged oven door design makes accessing the inside of a Karu 16 oven a breeze.
- Mounted digital thermometer displays the internal oven temperature in F or C.
- Optimized airflow engineering for better temperature control and fuel efficiency.
- Large rear fuel hatch and tray hold split wood chunks and charcoal.
- Dual airflow controls for temperature moderation: a chimney baffle and chimney vent.
- Reaches 950°F / 500°C in just 15 minutes for stone baked pizza in 60 seconds.