The Ooni Karu 16 oven takes the most versatile Ooni outdoor cooking experience and brings advanced technology to the pizza party. With multiple fuel options, try using wood and/or charcoal for the joy of the pizza purist experience and a subtle wood-fired flavor, or go for a low-maintenance cooking experience with an Ooni Gas Burner – sold separately. Thanks to new design features, make 16-inch pizzas while enjoying better temperature control, more fuel-efficient air flow, increased oven insulation and better visibility. After just 15 minutes of preheating, you’ll be cooking at 950°F / 500°C, making flame-cooked pizzas in 60 seconds, perfectly seared Tomahawk steaks, grilled veggies and more with the Ooni Karu 16 oven.
The first and only pizza oven to be ‘Recommended for Domestic Use’ by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana, the acclaimed international authority on true Neapolitan pizza.
- Fuelled by wood or charcoal out of the box or by gas with the optional Ooni Gas Burner for Ooni Karu 16 – sold separately.
- 15 millimeter thick cordierite pizza stones with a 16.7 inch / 42.5 centimeter wide cooking surface makes up to 16-inch pizzas, retains the heat needed for professional-quality-pizzas and recharges quickly.
- Carbon steel shell with a high temperature-resistant powder-coated finish offers improved insulation and weather resistance.
- New full glass oven door design with ViewFlame™ technology reduces soot build up, improves internal visibility and has increased insulation.
- New hinged oven door design makes accessing the inside of a Karu 16 oven a breeze.
- Mounted digital thermometer displays the internal oven temperature in F or C.
- Optimized airflow engineering for better temperature control and fuel efficiency.
- Large rear fuel hatch and tray hold split wood chunks and charcoal.
- Dual airflow controls for temperature moderation: a chimney baffle and chimney vent.
- Reaches 950°F / 500°C in just 15 minutes for stone baked pizza in 60 seconds.
Ooni poured over a decade of pizza oven innovation into the design and function of the Karu 12G. From the chimney baffle's heat-resistant handle to the powder-coated body and the non-slip rubber feet, Ooni meticulously designed every touchpoint on this oven to deliver a superior pizza-making experience.
Ooni Karu 12G combines optimal performance with award-winning design. A small footprint, a powder-coated body for weather resistance and a sleek silhouette make the Karu 12G a welcome addition to any backyard, balcony or outdoor kitchen.
The Karu 12G joins the Ooni Karu 16 and Ooni Koda 16 in the honor of being “Recommended for Domestic Use” by the AVPN.
Portable and powerful, the Ooni Karu 12G combines optimum performance with the freedom to use the oven on the go.
- World’s most advanced portable pizza oven
- Borosilicate glass door to watch pizza cook without releasing heat
- ClearView™ technology prevents soot and ash buildup on the door
- Uses wood or charcoal for a traditional wood-fired experience, or attach a gas burner (sold separately) for easy propane-fueled baking that uses 36% less fuel than previous models
- Achieves maximum temperature of 950 °F/500 °C and cooks pizzas in just 60 seconds
- Reaches ideal baking temperature of 850 °F/450 °C in as little as 15 minutes
- An integrated thermometer monitors oven temperature
- SureGrab™ door handle stays cool to the touch
- Cooks 12-inch pizzas and more on a thick 15mm cordierite baking stone
Ooni’s gas-powered Koda 16 pizza oven offers ultimate outdoor cooking convenience and control. Designed for baking epic 16-inch pizzas, it’s also a great tool for flame-cooking steaks, fish and vegetables. Use a propane tank or natural gas line for a maintenance-free cooking experience.
The oven boasts a wide opening, a large cordierite baking stone and an innovative L-shaped burner, and can reach up to 950 °F (500 °C). That’s the blazing amount of heat required to cook restaurant-quality, stone-baked pizza at home.
The Koda 16 joins the Karu 16 and Karu 12G in the honor of being “Recommended for Domestic Use” by the AVPN.
In the Koda 16, showstopping design meets the convenience of gas-fueled cooking.
- Gas-fueled for ultimate ease and control
- Heats to 950 °F (500 °C)
- Cooks fresh, stone-baked pizza in as little as 60 seconds
- Extra-large cooking area for 16″ pizzas, large cuts of meat, bread and more
- Innovative L-shaped flame for one-turn cooking