The Register of the approved suppliers of the "Friends of the True Neapolitan Pizza" ("Amici della Vera Pizza Napoletana"), organized and promoted by the True Neapolitan Pizza Association (Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana or AVPN), represents a tool for the consumers, in the process of procuring food and non-food products, related to the production chain of the "true Neapolitan pizza".
The international brand "Recommended for Domestic Use" attests that the product passed the checks required by the implementing regulation of the Register and the tests carried out by professional pizza makers.
The following PIZZERIAS commit to recognize to all members of the “Club of Friends of Vera Pizza Napoletana” a 10% discount on the final item of the bill, for all days of the year, excluding public holidays.
The discount is extended to a maximum of one other person sitting at the same table as the member. Fixed price menus, ceremonies and group rates are not included and it cannot be combined with other promotions.
To benefit from the discount it is necessary that the member of the “Club of the Friends of Vera Pizza Napoletana” shows the membership card in compliance with the request of the bill, before issuing the receipt.
|2||Mattozzi a Piazza Carità||Napoli||Napoli||Campania||Italia||Europa|
|30||Pizzeria Guglielmo & Enrico Vuolo Verona||Verona||Verona||Veneto||Italia||Europa|
|34||Papè Satan||S. Teresa di Gallura||Olbia Tempio||Sardegna||Italia||Europa|
|90||Da Gaetano a Ischia||Ischia||Napoli||Campania||Italia||Europa|
|219||Enosteria Lipen||Canonica Lambro||Monza e Brianza||Lombardia||Italia||Europa|
|233||Antica Hostaria Massa dal 1848||Caserta||Caserta||Campania||Italia||Europa|
|262||Osteria Pizzeria Per Bacco||La Morra||Cuneo||Piemonte||Italia||Europa|
|323||Da Roberto a Bagnoli||Napoli||Napoli||Campania||Italia||Europa|
|380||Pizza Pomodoro||Wellington||Nuova Zelanda||Oceania|
|420||Pepe in Grani||Caiazzo||Caserta||Campania||Italia||Europa|
|443||Napule è Dottesio||Como||Como||Lombardia||Italia||Europa|
|490||Pizzeria Giovanni Grimaldi||Grottaminarda||Avellino||Campania||Italia||Europa|
|498||+39 di Luca Di Massa||Castenaso||Bologna||Emilia Romagna||Italia||Europa|
|519||Foretti's Corona Del Mar||Corona del Mar||Orange||California||Stati Uniti d'America - USA||America|
|546||Napule è Lago||Como||Como||Lombardia||Italia||Europa|
|575||A'mmasciata||San Marco Argentano||Cosenza||Calabria||Italia||Europa|
|599||Pizzeria del Tennis||Cairo Montenotte||Savona||Liguria||Italia||Europa|
|623||Napule è Milano||Milano||Milano||Lombardia||Italia||Europa|
|624||Officine del Cibo||Sarzana||La Spezia||Liguria||Italia||Europa|
|687||Cos' e Pazz||Crotone||Crotone||Calabria||Italia||Europa|
|689||Pulcinella Express Pizza e Sfizi||Spoleto||Perugia||Umbria||Italia||Europa|
|742||Acquaefarina||Trento||Trento||Trentino Alto Adige||Italia||Europa|
|746||Pie'za||Niagara On the Lake||Ontario||Canada||America|
|760||Peperino Pizza & Grill Verona||Verona||Verona||Veneto||Italia||Europa|
|761||Peperino Pizza & Grill Udine||Udine||Udine||Friuli Venezia Giulia||Italia||Europa|
|762||Marinato by Peperino - Pizzeria e Cucina di mare Trieste||Trieste||Trieste||Friuli Venezia Giulia||Italia||Europa|
|763||Peperino Pizza & Grill Gorizia||Gorizia||Gorizia||Friuli Venezia Giulia||Italia||Europa|
|764||Peperino Pizza & Grill Pordenone||Pordenone||Pordenone||Friuli Venezia Giulia||Italia||Europa|
|765||Peperino Pizza & Grill Torino||Torino||Torino||Piemonte||Italia||Europa|
|788||Palato Pizzaportafoglio Ciro Gemito||Napoli||Napoli||campania||Italia||Europa|
|814||Saracino Pizza e passione||Crispiano||Taranto||Puglia||Italia||Europa|
|819||Donna Mamma Pizza Napoletana||Budapest||Budapest||Ungheria||Europa|
|828||Marinato - Verona||Verona||Verona||Veneto||Italia||Europa|
|832||Pizzantò di Ciro e Antonio Coppola||Bergamo||Bergamo||Lombardia||Italia||Europa|
|873||NAP Donostia||San Sebastian||Guipúzcoa||Paesi Baschi||Spagna||Europa|
The Friends Club is an international community of people who love the "True Neapolitan Pizza", it’s open to consumers, producers, journalists and experts in the field of food and wine. But not only. Doors will be opened to those who want to know more about our world and those who are fond of good food, to those who want to explore more closely the products, processes and manufacturing techniques of this exceptional dish, to those who are not satisfied with a good pizza but that always want to taste a better one, to the ones who want to learn to cook a True Neapolitan Pizza.
In 1984, along with a group of willing friends, who represent some of the oldest families of pizza makers and the most famous Neapolitan pizzerias, we set up the True Neapolitan Pizza Association, and we made a notary to record our first protocol. We established few simple rules that we agreed to respect, well aware that the Neapolitan pizza has no inventors, no fathers, no owners, but is just the result of the genius of the people of Naples. We were sure that these rules would be an incentive for us to prepare better and better quality pizzas. For many years we have all worked together to reaffirm the notion that the pizza, as it is well known throughout the world, has solely Neapolitan origins and the many variants made everywhere else, are nothing but interpretations of a recipe that is deeply linked to the traditions and culture of the city of Naples. Later we realized that we needed more precise rules, both from the historical and scientific point of view, lest we lose the memory of our tradition. Thanks to the valuable contribution and fruitful collaboration of the municipality of Naples, Second University of Naples and all the pizza makers affiliated to the Association, we realized our dream in 1997 with the presentation of the International Regulations which still represents the cornerstone of our association activities. In 2004, our guideline has been historically / legislatively recognized by institutional protection as STG. Over these years, we have been conveying across the world this simple message, through our numerous events during which we taught many people how to recognize and value the Neapolitan pizza, by respecting and transferring the inspiring principles that have been characterizing us for almost 30 years. The conception of the Club of Neapolitan pizza friends is for us the way to bring together all the supporters who have followed us over the years and all those who want to share with us this path to the creation of a large international community to promote The true Neapolitan pizza. I hope that you want to be part of it and that, thanks to your valuable contribution, the fascinating world that revolves around True Neapolitan pizza, may grow as well.
True neapolitan Pizza Association
Then promise to:
1) accept the principle that "the Neapolitan pizza has not inventors, no fathers, no owners, but is the result of the genius of the Neapolitan people";
2) read and share the Decalogue to recognize the true Neapolitan pizza and the International Regulations of the True Neapolitan Pizza Association;
3) contribute to support, to defend and spread, in Italy and throughout the world, the "culture" of True Neapolitan pizza;
4) participate in dinners, tastings and events aimed at promoting the True Neapolitan pizza;
5) contribute with your own specific knowledge to the study and research of the traditions and popular culture related to the Neapolitan pizza;
6) attend seminars, meetings, training and other initiatives that allow you to learn more about the True Neapolitan pizza;
7) support the Club to protect and promote local products suitable for the production of True Neapolitan pizza;
8) report, in accordance with the skills acquired, the affiliated and non affiliated pizzerias that realize a quality product complies with the rules of the Disciplinary;
9) report, in line with the skills acquired, the pizzerias affiliated to the Association that do not seem to realize a product in accordance with the Regulations;
10) do not forget that the Club is an element of the True Neapolitan Association, born with the purpose to create a network of experts and supporters of True Neapolitan pizza that can quietly confront each other m accompanied by an excellent Neapolitan Pizza.
1. participate in dinners, tastings and events to publicize and promote the True Neapolitan pizza;
2. take part in seminars, workshops and intensive training to become a connoisseur of the Neapolitan pizza;
3. Be constantly informed about trends, history, and news about the world of Pizza;
4. exchange tips and advice on pizzas and pizzerias, pointing out, thanks to the skills acquired, the pizzerias affiliated to the Association that do not seem to realize a product in accordance with the Regulations.
But the club will be, above all, the place where to meet new friends, share the same passion and the same interests. The events will be convivial occasions to meet and discuss, always, of course, accompanied by an excellent True Neapolitan Pizza.