The purpose of this on line Training is to give the essential notions to start a qualified working activity and learning the Neapolitan technique. The Virtual Classroom Training completely on line thanks to the digital platforms adopted will allow you to follow the lesson without losing any detail and interact with the teacher as if you were present.
The Training is organized as follows:
Theory (8 hours)
Theory lessons, performed live in a virtual classroom made up of a maximum of 6 people, covered following topics:
- Historical background and introduction of Neapolitan pizza
- Water, flour, yeast, salt
- Different methods of leavening, maturation, and fermentation of pizza dough.
- Building techniques of wood and gas oven.
- A study about main ingredients of Neapolitan pizza: tomato, mozzarella and extra virgin olive oil.
Each student will be provided with the digital version official AVPN didactic material.
Practical lessons (20 hours)
Practical lessons are is organized as follows
- 12 hours live will be held by an expert AVPN’s pizza maker, in the new laboratory of Capodimonte equipped with wood ovens, gas ovens and other modern equipment for up to 3 people in the virtual classroom.
- 8 hours of practical laboratory with final test.
The training program will be structured as follows:
- Preparation of “verace pizza” dough by hands;
- Preparation of “verace pizza” dough with kneader
- Mold preparation;
- Pizza dough’s handling and its condiment;
- Oven functions: ignition, use of baker’s shoved and baking techniques;
- Learning how to bake according to preferable temperature;
- Marinara preparation, condiment and cooking
- Margherita preparation, condiment and cooking
There will be a PERSONAL TUTOR. If necessary, you can ask for help to ask questions and clarify technical doubts.
Certificate of attendance and final exam
At the end of the course will be given a certificate of attendance which attest the participation of the intensive training lasted 28 hours about “Vera Pizza Napoletana”. The certificate is private and include the score obtained in the final exam taken by applicants. Final exam consists of a practical-theoretical test about the preparation of pizza margherita or marinara.
The cost for basic online course is € 990,00 (including taxes and English native interpreter) and entitles you to a 50% discount on the Training in Naples AVPN School.