ON-LINE Neapolitan pizza maker for one day is an educational and interactive class founded to introduce the art of the Neapolitan Pizza Maker that is recognized by Unesco as the cultural heritage of humanity. A compelling and dynamic online lesson that presents the history and culture of the True Neapolitan pizza that aims to make participants live the experience of being a dough master.
The online video lesson will be held:
- Every day at 5.30 pm (Italian time)
- with 10 participants maximum.
- The lesson will last 2 hours.
- True Neapolitan Pizza history - duration 10 minutes.
- Demonstrations carried out by participants that will learn how to manage the Neapolitan Pizza dough and any other raw materials - durations 50 minutes
- Presentation of the dough made by participants and visual check by pizza expert - duration 20 minutes.
- Pizza chef expert demonstration of the Neapolitan Pizza dough shaping and baking in a wood fire oven -duration 20 minutes
- Tips and tricks for home backing - duration 20 minutes
The rate we offer is € 69.00 per person, and includes registration to the "Friends of the True Neapolitan pizza” club and participant certificate.
Maximum participants : 10
Duration : 2 hours
Adult price : €69
The class is held in English.
For groups of 6 people and more, language assistant, time information, course duration, program and for any other queries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
From Monday to Saturday at 17.30 (Italian Time)