The course is a high-profile, limited number training experience, Pizza for Gourmet.
The pizza maker must not only be a good kneader but need have a thorough knowledge about ingredients, their nutritional properties and chemical characteristics to satisfy a more demanding and curious customers.
Students starting from balancing of tastes relative to the different ingredients and different cooking technique will learn all secrets for the development of a pizza for Gourmet.
The trail provides
- Sensory testing
- Cutting and preparation techniques for vegetables
- Choice and pairings of meat, fish, vegetables
- Preparation of creams
- Preparation of sauces
- Preparation of "grains"
- Methods and timing for ingredients implanting
- Ingredients arrangement
- Chromatic and organoleptic balance
The course is aimed at:
- Those who are already in the pizzeria or restaurants sector;
- Those who participated to a Vera Pizza Napoletna (True Neapolitan Pizza) course.
The training duration is 16 hours (3 theorical + 13 practical).