The course is a high-profile advanced training experience (4 days), which allows you to acquire skills and high practical skills in cooking the True Neapolitan Pizza in a wood, gas and electric oven.
The world of Neapolitan pizza is today increasingly looking for the professional figure of the baker, a real profession that deserves a technical specialization and a deep knowledge of the subject.
The course is dedicated to COOKING TECHNIQUES. The preparation and management of doughs is not the subject of the course.
The course is structured in such a way as to allow the student to:
- perfect and learn the rules for a perfect cooking of a VPN in wood, gas and electric ovens
- learn the basic rules for proper cooking
- know the technical characteristics of wood, gas and electric ovens
- select and manage the correct times and temperatures for ideal cooking
The course is led by qualified maestri pizzaioli with great and recognized skills in the sector.
The course is aimed at:
- Those who are already in the pizzeria or restaurants field;
- Those who are ex-student of the AVPN courses;
- Those who have a basic knowledge about the cooking of Neapolitan pizza.
- of participants:
Min. 4 / Max 10
Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana, Via Capodimonte 19/A - 80131 Napoli
- 1 Shopper - n.2 T-Shirts - n. 1 Pants - n.1 Neckerchief -