The course is a high-profile and limited-numbered training experience, which allows the acquirement of competence and great practical skills about the baking of True Neapolitan Pizza.
The Neapolitan Pizza world is nowadays increasingly looking for the professional figure of the baker, a real profession that needs a technical qualification and a deep knowledge of the matter.
The course is structured to allow the student:
- To learn the different cooking times that pizza needs depending on whether it is a margherita, of a more complex (more toppings) pizza or a filled one;
- To manage the baking of several pizza both in wood-fired oven and gas one;
- To modify the temperature that the oven can reach depending on the different kinds of dough;
- To recognize the different typologies of firewood;
- To learn the technical features of the ovens, both wood-fired and gas;
- To select the work equipment.
The course is led by qualified maestri pizzaioli with great and recognized skills in the sector.
The course is aimed at:
- Those who are already in the pizzeria or restaurants field;
- Those who are ex-student of the AVPN courses;
- Those who have a basic knowledge about the cooking of Neapolitan pizza.
The duration of the course is of 16 hours (2 of theory + 14 of practice).
N. of participants:
Min. 4 / Max 10
Two days (Thursday and Friday)
Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana, Via Capodimonte 19/A - 80131 Napoli
n. 1 Shopper - n.2 T-Shirts - n. 1 Pants - n.1 Neckerchief - n.1 Apron